RSVP to attend
We encourage you to make the best choice for you and your family as you consider attending our physical location or continuing to worship online at lakesawyer.online.church. Vulnerable populations including older adults and those with underlying medical conditions are encouraged to continue attending our online services. There is no pressure, and both options allow for meaningful worship experiences with a community connection.
If you plan to attend in person, please note the following guidelines as directed by the state of Washington and the CDC.
1) Wear a mask at all times (bring your own if you can, or we can provide one)
2) Children must stay with their parents
3) Wash and sanitize your hands often
4) 6 foot distancing between families
5) If you or a loved one feels sick or has a fever, please consider others and stay home