Lake Sawyer Kids
Information for in-person gatherings
With careful planning, we’re excited to open our in-person kids’s program!
Like our weekend services, we’re taking additional steps to keep your children’s safe. To do so, we’ve increased hygiene and cleaning protocols in our spaces during and after service.
To help ensure that Lake Sawyer Kids operates within state guidelines, please register each child for Sunday by 8 pm the Friday before.
When you arrive, be ready for a redesigned check-in process to help support a safe environment.
- Every staff member and volunteer will have their temperature taken each week upon arrival.
- Our team will help you at the check-in tent to assist in check in and provide a touch free experience.
- We encourage you to only send one parent for check-in and check-out to help limit traffic.
- You’ll see lots of big waves, but let’s avoid hugs, high-fives, and handshakes.
We’ll all need to work together to help keep Lake Sawyer Kids safe, so please stay home and continue participating online if your child.
- Is showing any flu like symptoms.
- Has had a fever of 100.4 or higher in the past 14 days.
- Has been around anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
- Has a medical condition that puts them at risk of exposure.